About Lab Institute
The Foremost Independent National Forum for Professionals with a Stake in the Lab Industry
With over 500 thought leaders and hundreds of critical topics dissected over the past 30 years, Lab Institute remains one of the longest-running healthcare conferences in the nationís capital. Since 1983, professionals in the healthcare industry, and more specifically the laboratory industry, annually attend what is widely known as the premier learning event that defines market excellence and success.
From effectively navigating legislative changes and planning for the future to growing profitability to leveraging emerging technologies — Lab Institute promises balanced intelligence and insights on major policy and business issues affecting the lab and pathology sectors.
In addition, Lab Institute is a unique platform for networking among laboratory, pathology and health system constituencies nationwide.
Thereís only one event where industry, government, technology, and lab professionals from across the nation convene: Lab Institute!
Past speakers have included distinguished experts from organizations such as:
- Access Genetics
- ACL Laboratories
- Alston & Bird
- Alverno Clinical Laboratories, LLC
- American Clinical Laboratory Association
- American Enterprise Institute
- ARUP Laboratories
- Association for Molecular Pathology
- Baystate Health
- Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin
- Carilion Health Systems
- Caris Diagnostics
- C. Diehl & Associates
- Center for Economic & Policy Research
- Center for Health Transformation
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Chi Solutions Inc.
- Cleveland Clinic Reference Lab
- Clinical Laboratory Partners
- College of American Pathologists
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Dennis Weissman & Associates, LLC
- Diagnostics Pathology Association
- DSI Laboratories
- DV & Associates
- Enzo Clinical Laboratories
- Genzyme Genetics
- Goldblatt Systems
- Google Health
- Halfpenny Technologies
- Harvard Medical School
- Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati
- Health Care Development Services, Inc.
- Henry Ford Health System
- HHS Office of Inspector General
- H & L Consulting
- Holland & Knight
- J.A. Lein & Associates, LLC
- Kaleida Health
- Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
- Laboratory Billing Solutions
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Leomics Associates Consulting, Inc.
- Management Decision Systems, Inc.
- Maryland General Lab
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- McClain Labs
- McDonald Hopkins, LLC
- Mercy Medical Center
- Midwest Institute for Medical Education
- Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky & Popeo
- National Jewish Health
- Netherlands Cancer Institute
- New America Foundation
- North Shore LIJ Laboratories
- Oregon Medical Laboratories
- Our Lady of Lourdes Health Systems
- Parthenon Capital
- Pathology Service Associates (PSA), LLC
- Pathology Specialists of Arizona
- Personalized Medicine Coalition
- Piedmont Medical Laboratories Premier, Inc.
- Presbyterian Healthcare
- Quest Diagnostics, Incorporated
- Rush Presbyterian Hospital
- S.E.D. Medical Laboratories
- Shattuck Hammond Partners, LLC
- Sioux Valley Clinical Laboratories
- Slone Partners
- Sonic Healthcare
- Spectrum Laboratory Network
- St. Vincentís Hospital
- The Dark Report
- The Lab
- The Washington Post
- University of Michigan
- University of Oklahoma
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Utah
- University of Wisconsin
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Westcliff Medical Laboratories
Don't miss out on your opportunity to join a distinguished faculty and a community of conference attendees that are dedicated to a relevant, practical learning experience. We'll see you at Lab Institute 2013!