(1:45 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.)
Laboratory 2.0 – How TriCore Innovation Strategy Created a New Revenue Strategy
Speakers: Rick VanNess
, Director, Product Development – TriCore Reference Laboratories; Tena Ross
, Maternal Child Health Program Coordinator – UnitedHealthcare.
During a time of uncertain revenue streams, TriCore Reference Laboratories is attempting to create a new revenue stream through generating actionable information from laboratory data to produce better patient outcomes. Utilizing Rhodes Group’s evolutionary platform, TriCore provided valuable insights to a large New Mexico payer regarding the prenatal status of several hundred members. With the data serving as a catalyst to better care co-ordination processes, a significant number of care gaps were closed, NICU LoS was lower, and incentivized quality measures were increased for the payer. After calculating the project’s value and extrapolating the value to an annual projection, TriCore has created a business model to generate new revenue.
- Uncover the possibilities of creating new revenue with data
- Understand how data can help close care gaps
- Describe a new business model with data as a catalyst
(3:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.)
Out-of-Network 101: Learn How to Maximize Reimbursements
Speakers: John Bartos, CEO, Collect Rx; Franklin Smith Jr., Director Revenue Cycle Management, Collect Rx, Inc.
As providers survey the landscape today, there aren’t many opportunities to improve reimbursements rates. Your in-network contracts are hard to change, and Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements are what they are. But out-of-network represents a last, great opportunity for many providers to bring more dollars in the door to improve the bottom-line.
- Learn the basics of out-of-network
- Discover how out-of-network can be leveraged to increase your reimbursements
- Uncover the issues that arise with respect to third party rental network agreements (and Silent PPOs)
- Find more time to focus on patient care
(4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
Sales and Marketing Strategies for Outreach Success
Presenter: Joseph Song, Chief Executive Officer, Associated Pathology Medical Group
- Be able to market to a specialty office with specific strategies.
- Be able to manage sales staff successfully.
- Be able to deal with problematic sales and marketing issues that come up daily.
From basic to complex ideas, a complete overview of strategies for lab outreach. For beginners and the experienced alike, a comprehensive discussion of today’s obstacles in sales and marketing, strategies for each specialties and common questions answered in today’s difficult landscape. Will also discuss what makes a successful sales representative and how to keep them happy.